Library & Technology
Home / Library & Technology
The LuHi Library
- The LuHi Library is home to fiction and non-fiction books, reference materials, and e-books.
- The Library collection is also home to a variety of electronic resources, including databases, encyclopedias, and other subscription services.
- Academic classes utilize the library resources for a variety of research projects throughout the school year.
- The LuHi Library is made up of four rooms, including a computer lab, a reading room, and a classroom/meeting space.
- Students may use the library before or after school, and seniors may come to the library during their study hall periods.
- A schoolwide wireless network that is both robust and secure
- For our Middle School students, we provide a Chromebook for each student to use for both classwork and homework.
- For our High School students, we have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) program, where students select their preferred device (Chromebook, Macbook, or PC Laptop) to use each day.
- Access to the myLuHi learning management system for teachers, parents, and students.
- All teachers and students have Google accounts through our Google Workplace suite. Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides, and other Google products are used on a daily basis to develop collaboration and communication skills.
- Specific discipline-based technology tools – such as cameras, probes, and a digital language lab – are available throughout campus.
- Teachers balance the use of technology with off-line activities to provide a robust learning experience for students